ITH 300 Pe Injection resins, polyester-based
Cost-efficient general purpose polyester injection resin
- Rapid-curing and styrene-free, two component polyester injection resin for bonding studs, bolts and rebars into drilled holes.
- Ideal for non-cracked concrete, masonry, porous base materials and hollow structures with sieve sleeves.
- Low VOC content, LEED tested, temperature resistance -40 °C - +80 °C.
- Store partially used cartridge with mixer on. Change mixer before reusing. Expiry date marked on the cartridge.
- Mixing nozzle is included with each cartridge. The 300 ml cartridge can be used with ordinary silicone gun.
- Suitable conditions related to stud and rebar material qualities: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HDG/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use; HCR for extremely corrosive conditions.
- Wall ties
- Construction joints
- Close edge applications
- Small anchor spacings
Şunun için onaylı
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
Ayrıca şunlar için de uygundur
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone